Nipple shields make breastfeeding possible when latching on is difficult or painful by protecting sore nipples and helping your baby attach more easily. Medela Contact Nipple Shields help you breastfeed your baby if you have flat, inverted, or sore nipples or an overactive let-down.
- Enable breastfeeding when latching on is difficult or painful or if you have flat or inverted nipples
- Protect sensitive, dry or cracked nipples during breastfeeding
- Made from transparent, ultra-thin, soft silicone that’s comfortable on sensitive skin
- Safe and taste-free for your baby
- Shape maximizes skin contact between you and your baby
- BPA free
- Size: Medium
When to use nipple shields
There are three main circumstances when you might use nipple shields:
- If you have sore, cracked nipples, or are suffering from nipple pain.
- If you have flat or inverted nipples.
- If your baby has problems latching on to the nipple and is not drinking milk well.
There are no reviews yet.