The Philips Avent Classic Baby Feeding Bottle is compatible with the Philips Avent range, excluding Natural bottles. We advise to use the Classic bottles with Classic feeding nipples only. Unique valve on the nipple flexes to your baby’s feeding rhythm. Milk will only flow at the pace chosen by your baby to minimize overeating and spit-up, burping and gas. Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby’s health and happiness.Get it here…
Due to the unique shape, the feeding bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands. As your baby feeds, the unique valve on the nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy. The Philips Avent Classic baby feeding bottle is made of BPA free material (polypropylene). Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly. The Philips Avent Classic bottle offers different flow rates to keep up with your baby’s growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All nipples are available in twin packs
- Compatible with the Philips Avent range.
- Easy latch on due to the unique valve on the nipple
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort.
- Clinically proven anti-colic systemBPA freeSimple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
- Always use the adapter ring
- 1 Bottle 9oz/260 mlVariable flow nipple1m
What’s in the box
Classic Baby Feeding Bottle 260 ml
- Main Material: Plastic, Rubber
- Weight (kg): 0.118
There are no reviews yet.